martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Comparison between my and my friend"s house

Comparison between my home and my friend s house

I have a friend called Isabel, she lives in a house so pretty, this house is near to lake.

Her house is very big, It has four rooms with one batroom each room very comfortables, It also has a play room, where you can sing and listen to music.

I like these kitchen a lot, because it s big and it has a beautiful wooden table.

The Isabel s house has a confortable big livingroom, It has a garden too with a lot of flowers and an excellent view of lake that let you enjoy beautiful sunsets.

But my house is not big tham Isabel house.

My house has a litlle kitchen. A living room with a litlle space, a small living room, up stairs there are there rooms with toilet each one .I really apreciate muy home Because, I lived twenty one years in a small apartement and the moving from my old apartement to my new house has been great! .


Maria Gabriela Morillo
C.I. 18121187
Sección: D522
Teacher: Doris Molero

No hay comentarios: