martes, 17 de abril de 2007

March 08 th, 2007
Mr. Gobernator of Zulia State
Manuel Rosales
State Departament

Before every thing a cordial gretig

I adrees you throw this letter which has.
That municipium from a time is bean griven. On the main runways of the city a great quantity of treoubles in those ways as strikes, greats cues, etc becoming this a sick thing to an the minicipium .


Another important points is the big quantity of peed jost that nowadays have been placed. On the main roads of the country, those are necessary to present risks cars but they are unconfortables to maracaibo.

I as a citizen, borned on this minicipium I m reqaly worried and I would like that you as the main manayer of this city will make another ideas to pacify the city. I hope a quick anwer from you.

Nothing to say, I law you off with a formal greeting....






Maria G. Morillo

C.I. 18121187
Sección: D522
Teacher: Doris Molero

No hay comentarios: