martes, 17 de abril de 2007

The house of my Dreams

The house of my dreams

I have a house, and I would like my because it”s droom be big too, with variaty of pillows very soft all of them, I would like to have inside this big bedroom a waterbed very confortableand relaxing.
I would like that house of my dreams has a lot of rooms for using them when, I invite my friends to my house and then they could sleep in my home.
I would like to have too a play room in my house, a daneeroom and a sing studio to singing, a big swimming pool, a tennis court to play with agasis, a garden with much calas kind of flowers surrounding my home this way.
I want my family and with the most precious being in my life, my puppy bobby.


Maria Gabriela Morillo
C.I. 18121187
Sección: D522
Teacher: Doris Molero

No hay comentarios: